- Workplace Bullying – remove it from its current legal and cultural designation as an OHS issue
- Managerial Duties were not an “add-on” and the Award does not Apply – FWA Full Bench say in Unfair Dismissal Claim Appeal
- Costs Awarded Against Applicant in Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Case
- Employer Escaped Liability in Sexual Harassment Case before NSW ADT
- When is Redundancy Pay NOT Payable?
Category Archives: Casual Employment
Casual employees and the National Employment Standard (NES) Only certain NES entitlements apply to casual employees. These are: 2 days unpaid carer’s leave and 2 days unpaid compassionate leave per occasion; maximum weekly hours; community service leave (except paid jury … Continue reading